Garlic and Butter Irish Potato Cakes
- 2 Cups Mashed Potatoes
- 1/3 Cup Flour (heaping)
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- ¼ Cup Grated Cheese – Jack, Cheddar, Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oils Best Friend Seasoning
Roasted Garlic Sea Salt & Applewood Pepperto taste
- 2 Tbsp Butter Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup chopped Chives
- In separate bowl combine 2 cups mashed potatoes, flour, milk, cheese, and Olive Oils Best Friend Seasoning. Knead until smooth. Season lightly with Roasted Garlic Sea Salt & Applewood Pepper.
- Next, divide into balls on a lightly floured surface. Then flatten each into 2-inch patties.
- Heat skillet to medium, then add ½ Butter Olive Oil & Garlic Olive Oil.
- Place the patties carefully in the skillet and cook until golden brown. About 4 to 5 minutes per side. Add more Butter Olive Oil & Garlic Olive Oil as needed.
- Garnish with chopped chives.