2 Tbsp (each) Tuscan Olive Oil & Garlic Olive Oil
1 lb. Shrimp-peeled, deveined & tails removed
2 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Blend Seasoning
3 Tbsp Butter
3 cloves Garlic-minced
1 ½ cups Cherry Tomatoes-halved
3 cups baby Spinach
½ cup Heavy Cream
¼ cup fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
¼ cup Basil-thinly slices
Garnish: Lemon wedges, more Basil
1. Season Shrimp with half of Tuscan Herb Blend Seasoning.
2. Heat skillet to medium. Add Tuscan Olive Oil & Garlic Olive Oil until simmering (not smoking). Add seasoned shrimp and sear to golden on one side, about 2 minutes. Next, flip & cook until opaque. Remove shrimp & set aside.
3. Reduce heat to low-medium. Add butter until melted, then stir in garlic. Cook about 1 minute.
4. Add cherry tomatoes to skillet, season with remaining Tuscan Herb Blend Seasoning, and cook until beginning to burst. Next, add spinach and cook until starting to wilt.
5. Stir into skillet: heavy cream, parmesan, and basil. Bring mixture to a simmer. Turn heat to low and simmer to slightly reduced.
6. Return shrimp to skillet and combine. Cook until shrimp is heated through.
7. Garnish with basil and lemon.