Maple Balsamic Glazed Rainbow Carrots
- 2 lbs rainbow carrots- sliced into sticks
- ½ cup Maple Balsamic
- 3 Tbsp Butter Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Black Peppercorn Olive Oil
Vermont Maple Sea Saltto taste
- 2 tsp Cinnamon Cane Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Bourbon Honey
- Heat skillet to medium. Add Butter Olive Oiland Black Peppercorn Olive Oil to pan.
- Place carrot sticks in skillet and start to brown.
- Season with Vermont Maple Sea Saltand continue stirring while browning.
- Once carrots have seared and started to get softer-still keep a slight crunch, then add the Maple Balsamic and Cinnamon Cane Sugar.
- Lower heat to low-medium and cook until Maple Balsamic slightly reduces. Next add in the Bourbon Honey until sauce has thickened.
- Plate and drizzle with a little more Maple Balsamic.