- 2 lbs pork tenderloin sliced in 1 to 2 inch slices
- 4 Tbsp Butter Olive Oil
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup apricot & peach jelly
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- 4 Tbsp Fig Balsamic
- ¼ cup Moroccan spice ***
*** Moroccan Spice Recipe: 1 tsp granulated garlic, ½ tsp fennel seeds, 1 tsp cumin, 2 tsp Thai Ginger Sea Salt, 1 tsp Clove Cane Sugar, 2 Tbsp Cinnamon Cane Sugar, 1 tsp ground coriander, 1 ½ tsp ground cardamom & 1 Tbsp orange zest.
- Place the tenderloin slices in a zip lock bag and cover with Moroccan spice. Let rest for a while.
- Heat skillet to medium. Add Butter Olive Oil to skillet and place the tenderloin in the pan.
- Sear pork on both sides until golden brown. Remove and place on a dish. Set aside and cover, let rest a few minutes.
- Keep skillet heat at medium and add in broth, wine and jellies. Bring to a boil, and then add in Fig Balsamic.
- Let the Fig Balsamicsauce reduce slightly. Next, return the tenderloin back to skillet and warm through.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and then plate.