Neapolitan Herb & Basil Shredded Beef & Pepper Sliders, or Tacos
- 2 lbs Sliced Beef-ribeye or skirt steak
- 3 sweet peppers (red, yellow, orange) thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp Basil Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Neapolitan Herb Balsamic
- 1 tsp Espresso Brava Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Applewood Pepper
- Fresh basil and crumbled feta for garnish
- Slider buns or street taco shells
- Heat skillet to medium-low and add 2 Tbsp Basil Olive Oil, Rosemary Olive Oil,and Garlic Olive Oil. Add peppers & onion to skillet, and cook until tender.
- Add Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar to skillet and coat mixture. Pour pepper and onion mixture in bowl and set aside.
- In same skillet heat 2 tablespoons of Basil Olive Oil. Add steak and season with Espresso Brava Sea Salt and Applewood Pepper. Cook until med-rare.
- Add Neapolitan Herb Balsamic and simmer for another minute or two. Next, add back in the pepper & onion mixture and heat through.
- Take your meat mixture and place on bread of choice, or tortillas-and then garnish with fresh basil and crumbled feta.