Shipping & Returns
$100.00 or more must be spent per recipient/address destination after any coupons or discounts in order to get free standard shipping to that destination.
- We are not able to offer free shipping to recipients in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or any other International addresses.
- Free shipping and/or online promotions do not apply to wedding favors or corporate gifting orders.
- We do not offer delayed shipping.
- Shipping hours are M - F 6:00 am EST - 3:00 pm EST.
- If an order is placed on Friday after 12 pm EST then it will not ship until the following Monday (and/or the next business day, in the event of the following Monday being a holiday).
- Please allow at least 24 - 48 business hours for order processing (and at least 2 - 3 business days during the holiday season), including orders requested for "In Store Pickup."
- In Store Pickup is not an available option year round; this option is only available when it is displayed with the shipping options.
- FedEx picks up at 3pm on weekdays (M-F); please note that FedEx pickup is sometimes delayed to the FedEx Holiday Schedule. Once the package is in FedEx possession, Stuarto's Olive Oil Company is not responsible for FedEx delays and/or handling procedures.
- Stuarto's Olive Oil Company is not responsible for processing and/or shipping delays that may occur due to being provided a P.O. Box address or an incorrect/incomplete address.
- We cannot accept incoming return shipments. Please use the contact page to submit notice of any issues needing resolution; do not ship returns to us, unless directed to do so by a responding representative.
- To track the progress of an order, orders must be placed while logged into customer account and/or the email provided (at the time of ordering) must be a valid email address. A confirmation email will be sent, immediately following order placement, to the email address provided. Please ensure the email is correctly entered, as this cannot be changed once the order is placed; entering an incorrect email will prevent order status updates from being correctly issued. Once the prepared package is picked up by FedEx an additional email will be sent, to the same email address, with tracking information; tracking information/package status can be obtained from FedEx. Stuarto's Olive Oil Company is not responsible for FedEx handling.
Have a question? Call us at 1-859-263-0088
Update March 18, 2020: Given the uneven flow of product, all refund, return and raincheck policies have been temporarily suspended.
Items purchased from Stuarto's Olive Oil Company can be returned or exchanged if they are in new and unused condition within 30 days of receipt. Only unopened items in new and unused condition and in the original, manufacturer package will be accepted for exchange or refund.
Please send the item(s) you want to return by a shipping method that is insured and traceable to the address below. Please pack returns, when possible, in their original Saratoga Olive Oil outer carton or other sturdy outer carton to ensure returned product arrives in good condition.
Stuarto's Olive Oil Company
ATTN: 2200 War Admiral Way
Lexington, KY 40509
Items that are not in new and unused condition and in the original manufacturer package will NOT be accepted for refund or exchange.
NOTE: Returns are processed within five business days during non-holiday periods.
In the unlikely event that your item has defects or damage when you first receive it, we will send you a pre-paid return label to return the item for replacement at our expense if you contact us within five days of receiving your order. All defective and damaged items not claimed within five days will not be exchanged. Item(s) must be in new and unused condition and in their original packaging to qualify for an exchange. If your product was damaged during shipping, you must save all packaging materials and paperwork. We reserve the right to correct any orders that are damaged during shipping or that are defective.