1 pkg instant Wild Rice Pilaf
3 Tbsp Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil
1 tsp Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt
1 tsp Applewood Smoked Pepper
½ Sweet Onion-finely chopped
1 clove Garlic-minced
12 oz Mushrooms-sliced
¼ cup dry White Wine
¼ cup Parsley
¼ cup Parmesan cheese-shaved
1. Heat skillet to medium. Add 2 Tbsp Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil to pan. Add onions and sauté, stirring often until translucent. Add garlic and sauté another minute.
2. Add mushrooms, ½ tsp Alderwood Smoked Salt, and ½ tsp Applewood Pepper in skillet. Sauté until mushrooms are tender. Add white wine and simmer until evaporated. Set mixture aside in separate bowl.
3. Prepare rice according to package instructions-add 1 tsp of Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil, ½ tsp Alderwood Salt, and ½ tsp Applewood Pepper to rice.
4. Gently combine mushroom mixture to rice in skillet. Transfer to serving platter.
5. Top dish with Parmesan cheese and parsley