Blood Orange, Cinnamon & Ginger Apple Crepe Cake
- 2 Red apples, diced
- 15 crepes
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 4 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Cinnamon Cane Sugar
- 2 tsp Ginger Cane Sugar
- 1 tsp Salted Caramel Cane Sugar
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- Heat skillet on low. Warm all crepes on both sides and set aside
- Heat skillet to medium, add Blood Orange Olive Oil. Next add apples, Cinnamon Cane Sugar, and Ginger Cane Sugar. Cook until apples are fork tender - turn off stove (remove from heat).
- Place crepe on cake stand and spread about 1 tablespoon of softened mascarpone cheese on it.
- Place another crepe on top and spread about 1 tablespoon of cheese on it and continue until all crepes are complete
- Pour apple mixture over the top of the cake. Pour caramel sauce over the cake. Sprinkle with Salted Caramel Cane Sugar. Slice and serve.