Blood Orange Sticky Chicken
- 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
- ¼ cup Bourbon Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Bourbon Honey
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup water
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro leaves to garnish
- 1 Blood orange sliced to garnish (optional)
- Whisk together-orange juice, brown sugar, rice vinegar, minced garlic, fresh ginger, Bourbon Soy Sauce, Bourbon Honey, red pepper flakes and water. Set aside.
- Heat skillet to medium. Add Blood Orange Olive Oil in skillet. Carefully place the chicken thighs in pan, careful not to splatter. Sear chicken to golden brown on each side-until cooked through.
- Next, pour in sauce over chicken. Cook until sauce is thickened and has been reduced.
- Plate the chicken with sauce and garnish with orange slices & cilantro.