Garlic Peppers & Sweet Potatoes Skillet with Black Mission Fig Balsamic Glaze
- 4 Tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Butter Olive Oil
- 2 Poblano Peppers-diced
- 2 Red Bell Peppers-diced
- 4 Sweet Potatoes-diced
- 3 Green Onions-chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic-diced
- ¼ tsp Applewood Pepper
- ¼ tsp Lemon Twist Sea Salt
- 1 Lime-zested
- 2 tsp Lime juice
- ¾ Cup Black Mission Fig Balsamic
- Make sure all diced peppers and potatoes are patted dry, set aside.
Heat skillet to medium. Add Garlic Olive Oilto pan and heat. Next add sweet potatoes to skillet. Sauté to tender but not soft.
- Add all peppers to potatoes. Add more Garlic Olive Oil, if needed, to sauté mixture. Season with Applewood Pepper and Lemon Twist Sea Salt.
- Then add to skillet: Butter Olive Oil, lime juice, garlic, and green onion. Toss gently together.
- Lastly, add in Black Mission Fig Balsamic and cook until sauce is thickened and slightly reduced. Garnish with lime zest when plated.