Lemon Parmesan Chicken Piccata
4 thin Chicken breasts, about 4 oz each
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 ½ Tbsp Parmageddon Seasoning
2 ½ Tbsp Lemon Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Garlic-minced
1 ¼ cups + 1 Tbsp low-sodium Chicken Broth
1 ½ tsp Cornstarch
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Butter
¼ cup Heavy Cream
3 Tbsp chopped Parsley
2 Tbsp Capers-rinsed
3 Tbsp Sable & Rosenfeld Olive Bruschetta
1. In shallow dish: whisk flour and Parmageddon Seasoning together. Dredge chicken on both sides, set aside.
2. Heat skillet to medium. Add Lemon Olive Oil to pan and heat. Next add chicken to skillet.
3. Sear chicken (do not move it around) until browned on bottom. Flip and cook to golden brown and through (chicken should be 165 degrees in center) Reduce heat as necessary to not burn. Set chicken aside and keep warm.
4. Add garlic to pan, add more Lemon Olive Oil if needed. Sauté to golden.
5. Pour in 1 ¼ cups chicken broth, bring to boil while scraping browned bits from pan. Simmer and reduce by half.
6. Whisk remaining 1 Tbsp broth with cornstarch. Pour mixture in with broth, add lemon juice too. Simmer until thickened slightly. Turn off/remove from heat.
7. Stir in butter and cream. Season with more Parmageddon Seasoning if needed.
8. Return chicken to skillet and spoon sauce over chicken.
9. Top with capers, parsley and Sable & Rosenfeld Olive Bruschetta.