Maple Balsamic Caramel Sauce
- ½ cup Salted Caramel Cane Sugar
- ½ cup Vanilla Bean Cane Sugar
- 3 Tbsp water
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp butter
- ½ tsp Vermont Maple Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat sauce pan or deep skillet to low-medium heat.
- Add Salted Caramel Cane Sugar& Vanilla Bean Cane Sugar, and water to skillet. Next, bring to a boil but DO NOT STIR.
- Let the mixture bubble until it turns a dark amber color. This should take about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat. Add part of the cream and whisk to incorporate.
- Turn the heat to low, then place pan back on the low heat.
- Add to mixture; remaining cream, then butter, next Vermont Maple Sea Salt, and lastly the Maple Balsamic Vinegar.
- Whisk until the sauce is smooth, and then remove from heat.
- Let cool slightly before serving.