Peaches & Plums in a Cinnamon Peach Balsamic Sauce over Buttery Pound Cake
- 4 Peaches-sliced
- 4 Plums-sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Butter Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon Cane Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Bourbon Vanilla Sugar
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 4 oz Peach White Balsamic
- 1 Pound Cake
- Heat skillet to low-medium. Add in butter until melted. Add in Butter Olive Oil.
- Add to melted butter/Butter Olive Oil, the Cinnamon Cane Sugar, Bourbon Vanilla Sugar and brown sugar. Stir frequently.
- Once sugar is dissolved, add vanilla.
- Next, add peaches and plums to pan. Stir until slightly softened and warmed.
- Add to pan the Peach White Balsamic & cook until slightly reduced and sauce thickens. The Peach White Balsamic will sweeten as it thickens.
- Remove skillet from heat. Serve over sliced pound cake and drizzle with additional Peach White Balsamic.