- 3 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp Vermont Maple Sea Salt
- 2 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup Vanilla Bean Cane Sugar
- 1 (15oz) can pure pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup apple juice
- 2 large Granny Smith apples-peeled, cored and diced
Streusel Topping: ***Mix streusel topping in separate bowl with a fork and set aside.
- 1 ½ Tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 3 Tbsp Cinnamon Cane Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Clove Cane Sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ Tbsp butter-softened
Instructions: ***Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Grease and flour Bundt cake pan. Then pour streusel topping evenly into it.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda & Vermont Maple Sea Saltin large bowl. Set the dry ingredients bowl aside.
- In a separate large bowl combine; sugar, Vanilla Bean Cane Sugar, pumpkin, eggs, Koroneiki Olive Oil, Red Apple Balsamic, and apple juice. Stir until just blended.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir just until moist.
- Next fold the apples into the batter.
- Carefully spoon the batter into the Bundt pan over the streusel.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- First cool for at least 15 minutes in the pan on a wire rack. Then remove from pan.
- Drizzle with Maple Balsamic Caramel Sauce.