Rosemary Root Veggie Medley
- Veggie blend-1 cup each; sweet potatoes, turnips, rutabaga, small red potatoes, red onion-all diced
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 4 Tbsp Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Lemon Twist Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Bada Bing Spice
- 1 tsp Sun Ripened Tomato Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- Heat skillet to medium-low and add in Rosemary Olive Oil. Strip thyme off stem and put in oil, stir gently. Add all of the veggie blend and season with Lemon Twist Sea Salt and Bada Bing Spice.
- Continue to cook veggies on medium heat until fork tender.
- Add Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar, and toss until coated and glazed.
- Plate veggies and season with Sun Ripened Tomato Sea Salt.