Rosemary Veggie Medley with Cranberry-Pear Balsamic Glaze
- 2 medium red onions-cut into eighths
- 1 lb golden beets- Julian cut
- 1 lb brussel sprouts-cut in half
- 3 sweet peppers, red, yellow & green-cut into ½ inch wide strips
- 6 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp snipped fresh parsley
- 1 bunch of small fresh asparagus
- 4 Tbsp Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano, crushed
- 1 ½ tsp dried thyme, crushed
- ½ tsp Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Applewood Pepper
- Place all vegetables in a large zip loc bag.
- Whisk together 2 Tbsp of Rosemary Olive Oil and 4 Tbsp Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic, oregano, thyme, Applewood Smoked Sea Salt & Applewood Pepper. Next, pour mixture over vegetables in bag.
- Heat skillet to medium-low, add in remaining Rosemary Olive Oil. Put in vegetable mixture and cook until semi-soft (still some crunch to them).
- When done, pour on to a platter, and garnish with fresh parsley.