Sicilian Lemon Balsamic & Picholine Olive Oil Chicken atop Wilted Spinach & Kale W/Blistered Tomatoes
- 6 Chicken Breast
- 4 Tbsp. Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 6 Tbsp. Picholine Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Thai Ginger Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Applewood Pepper
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups baby kale
- 2 cups sliced grape tomatoes
- Heat skillet to medium and add half the Picholine Olive Oil. Place chicken in pan and season with half Thai Ginger Sea Salt & Applewood Pepper. Sear and brown chicken on both sides. Cook through. When almost done add in 2-3 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Balsamic until glazed.
- Remove chicken from skillet and place on plate. Cover and let rest.
- Put heat to medium-low and put in rest of Picholine Olive Oil.
- Add tomatoes into pan and cook until skins blister. Next, put in spinach & Kale. Season with Thai Ginger Sea Salt & Applewood Pepper. Toss until they are wilted.
- Return chicken to skillet until warmed up. Plate and drizzle with remaining Sicilian Lemon Balsamic.