Tuscan Herb Chicken & Dumpling Soup
- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 small carrots, sliced
- 3 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp Garlic Goodness
- ¼ tsp Applewood Pepper
- 2 cans cannellini beans, rinsed & drained
- 2 cups dumplings
- 1 cup of spinach & 1 cup of kale thinly sliced
- Shredded parmesan for garnish
- In a large saucepan/skillet on medium heat, sauté onion and carrots in Tuscan Herb Olive Oil until tender.
- Add broth, water, Garlic Goodness, and Applewood Pepper; bring to a boil. Stir in dumplings and beans; return to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes. Add spinach, kale and chicken; heat through and then serve.
- Garnish with shredded parmesan.